Pakistan Shaheens vs Zimbabwe 2023: Full Pakistan A squad, team list and news ||PAK A vs ZIM A . Imran Butt-Led Pakistan Shaheens will face Zimbabwe A in the first of two four-day matches, beginning on May 3rd at the Kwekwe Sports Club in Kwekwe. The Shaheens will then compete in six 50-over matches from May 10th to May 27th in Harare and Mutare.
Strong Preparation by Pakistan Shaheens:
The Pakistan Shaheens arrived in Harare on April 30th and had one-day training at the Kwekwe Sports Club. The team underwent an 11-day camp at the Hanif Muhammad High Performance Centre in Karachi and a two-day camp at the National Cricket Academy in Lahore before departing for Zimbabwe.
Pakistan Shaheens Squad and Recent Performance:
The Shaheens squad includes 16 players and four reserve players. Six players, including captain Imran Butt, have already represented Pakistan in international cricket. Their last bilateral series was against Sri Lanka in Oct/Nov 2021, in which the Shaheens won the rain-affected three-match series 1-0 and played out a drawn four-day series.
Motivated Shaheens Ready for a Challenge:
Imran Butt expressed confidence in the team’s preparation, stating that the players are determined to play their best cricket and make the most of this opportunity. He believes that this series against Zimbabwe A will provide an excellent opportunity for the team to test their skills against quality opposition on their home ground. The Shaheens are motivated to perform well and make a strong case for themselves.
Pakistan Shaheens Squad:
– Imran Butt (captain) (Lahore)
– Hussain Talat (vice-captain) (Lahore)
– Aamir Jamal (Islamabad)
– Abdul Wahid Bangalzai (Quetta)
– Haseebullah (Quetta)
– Kamran Ghulam (Peshawar)
– Mehran Mumtaz (Rawalpindi)
– Mir Hamza (Karachi)
– Mohammad Ali (Sialkot)
– Mohammad Huraira (Sialkot)
– Mubasir Khan (Islamabad)
– Omair Bin Yousuf (Karachi)
– Qasim Akram (Lahore)
– Rohail Nazir (wicketkeeper) (Islamabad)
– Shahnawaz Dahani (Larkana)
– Saim Ayub (Karachi, 50-over matches only).
Player Support Personnel:
– Aizaz Cheema (coach)
– Imran Abbas (manager)
– Saboor Ahmed (trainer)
– Muhammad Asad (physiotherapist)
– Faisal Rai (team analyst)
– Abdul Rehman (Team Consultant, for 50-over matches only)
– May 3-6 – 1st Four-day match; KSC, Kwekwe
– May 10-13 – 2nd Four-day match; MSC, Mutare
– May 17 – 1st 50-over match; TSC, Harare
– May 19 – 2nd 50-over match; HSC, Harare
– May 21 – 3rd 50-over match; HSC, Harare
– May 23 – 4th 50-over match; OH, Harare
– May 25 – 5th 50-over match; HSC, Harare
– May 27 – 6th 50-over match; HSC, Harare